We also find new forms of singularity and solution indeterminacy, as well as generic routes from sliding to self-excited microscopic or macroscopic oscillations. To send this article to your Kindle, first ensure no-reply cambridge. Find out more about sending to your Kindle. Note you can select to send to either the free. Find out more about the Kindle Personal Document Service.
To send this article to your Dropbox account, please select one or more formats and confirm that you agree to abide by our usage policies. Find out more about sending content to Dropbox.
To send this article to your Google Drive account, please select one or more formats and confirm that you agree to abide by our usage policies. Find out more about sending content to Google Drive. Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
This data will be updated every 24 hours. Login Alert.
Send article to Dropbox. Send article to Google Drive. Footnotes Hide All All. References Hide All. Anh , L.
- Pain Relief for Joint, Muscle and Nerve Pain, Drug Free Using TENS.
- Transitions and singularities during slip motion of rigid bodies;
- Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction / Edition 1?
- The Adventures of Skippy Von Flippy (Skippy Tales Book 1).
- Ara i aquí. Cartes 2008-2011 (No Ficció) (Catalan Edition)?
Brogliato , B. Butlin , T. Sound Vib.
Champneys , A. Try again later. Citations per year.
Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction (Foundations of Engineering Mechanics)
Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar.
Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
- Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction.
- Project Gitmo: Resurrection.
- Rougir 4: Rougir de plus belle (French Edition)?
- Swan Lake. Act I. Scene No. 3. Entrance of Pages!
- Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction Foundations of Engineering Mechanics?
- ISBN 13: 9783642056246.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
Table of Contents: Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 15 12 iindex 26
Related Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction (Foundations of Engineering Mechanics)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved